- Link: "Drywall Information Center: What Should I Do If My Home Has Problem Drywall?" - By CPSC
- Link: Chinese drywall: "How Do You Know if You Have Tainted Chinese Drywall?"
- "Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFC) Fact Sheet
- "GFCI Fact Sheet" - By CPSC
- "Repairing Aluminum Wiring" By CPSC
- "Household Extension Cords Can Cause Fires" - By CPSC
- Federal Pacific: "FPE Panels - Hazard or Hype?" - By Douglas Hansen
- "Knob and Tube Wiring"- By Douglas Hansen
- "Rampart General Pre-Cast Concrete Fireplace Inspection Memo" - By Fireplace Investigation, Research and Education Service
Landlords and Tenants
- "California Tenants: A Guide to Residential Tenants' and Landlords' Rights and Responsibilities" (2012 - By the Department of Consumer Affairs
- Link: "Lead" by EPA
- "Mold in My Home - What Do I Do?" - By California Department of Public Health (CPDH) Indoor Air Quality Info Sheet. CPDH does not recommend testing as a first step to determine if you have a mold problem. Click the link to read more.
- Link: "Indoor Mold Contamination" - By InspectAPedia
- Link: "What is Polybutylene?"
Pool and Spa
- Link: "Safety Guide for Pools and Spas" - By CPSC
- "International Comfort Products Announce Recall to Repair 'Packaged Gas Electric' Heating and Cooling Units, or 'Gas-Packs'"- By CPSC
- Link: Government Recalls: www.recalls.gov
- Link: Consumer Safety and Recalls: www.cpsc.gov
- "General Information A to Z" - By the Structural Pest Control Board
Thank you for visiting insighthomeinspection.net
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in these articles and links are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of insight home Inspection Inc.